We're thrilled to announce that we'll be reopening our science centre on Saturday 10 July. Find out more about our reopening plans and subscribe to our mailing list for updates on when you can pre-book tickets.
We continue to be the venue for an NHS large vaccination centre. Patients coming to the vaccination centre should use the Life Meetings and Events entrance on Central Parkway, located here. Parking is available in nearby Times Square Car Park.
Please note, the operation of the vaccination centre, including appointments and queueing, is solely the responsibility of the NHS.
This Halloween, we're opening our doors for a night of frightening frivolity.
Have a pint pulled by a robot, enjoy some chilling tunes and be part of a Halloween experience like no other.
Channel your inner scientist in the Experiment Zone, decorate a Day of the Dead sugar skull, navigate the laser maze and be cyborged in the special effects make up area.
Dressing up encouraged - and you could win a prize!
- Robots - then and now - the thrilling exhibition from the Science Museum.
- Don a lab coat and channel your inner scientist in our Experiment Zone.
- Interactive dissection: discover the inner workings of organs.
- Day of the Dead sugar skulls decoration workshop.
- Create glowing creations in the Making Space.
- Special effects makeup area: prepare to be Cyborg-ed.
- Navigate the laser maze.
- Awe-inspiring visuals in the planetarium simulating the birth of artificial intelligence (includes rapidly flashing visuals).
- Frankenstein 4D Motion Ride (height restrictions apply).
- Rock out to the Robot Band: created through various final year projects in the School of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Leeds, this three piece features the classic combination of drums, bass and glockenspiel! There'll also be cool tunes courtesy of DJ: Electric Nite.
- Prize-winning online chat bot Mitsuku will answer your questions. The more people who talk to her the smarter she becomes.
- Enjoy the perfect pint of Wylam Ale, pulled by a robot of course, or if gin is your tipple, head to our spooky UV Gin Bar for a glowing concoction.
- Capture the night at the selfie station.
- Come in fancy dress and you could win a prize.
- Appropriate proof of entitlement to any discounted ticket rate claimed (such as NUS card or Annual Pass card) for each person to be admitted under the ticket. You may be asked to pay the full admission price or refused entry in the instance of proof not being available.
- The name and booking reference number (provided at the time of purchase).
No online ticket may be resold without the prior written consent of Life. If any person attempts to enter Life with a ticket that has been resold without Life’s written consent, Life may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person by Life.