A teetotal event that’s anything but dry.
Adults take over Life Science Centre on the last Thursday night of the month. With no kids around, we can be bolder and more daring with the workshops and activities on offer.
Highlights of Happy New You:
- Make a Bubble Bar to take home with the team from Lush Cosmetics – they’re vegan and plastic-free!
- Thinking about jacking in your job in the pursuit of happiness? Listen to the incredible tale of a scientist who did just that – and cycled to Bhutan!
- Find your happy place at our laughter yoga workshops – belly laughs encouraged.
- Work out at Dance City’s Dance Workout* taster class and test some wearable fitness trackers!
- A music channel dedicated to uplifting tunes at the silent disco in Life’s new exhibition, Space Zone.
- Incredible teas brought to you by Estate Tea Co to keep you refreshed as you continue your Dry January pledge. (Separate charges apply for drinks.)
Please note, this event does not include a session on our ice rink. If you would like to book a Happy New You + Skating combo ticket, please go to www.life.org.uk/happy-new-you-skating
Since it’s Dry January, this will be an alcohol-free event. Burgers (v, vg & gf options) and non-alcoholic drinks available at the bar. (Separate charges apply for food & drink.)