We're thrilled to announce that we'll be reopening our science centre on Saturday 10 July. Find out more about our reopening plans and subscribe to our mailing list for updates on when you can pre-book tickets.
We continue to be the venue for an NHS large vaccination centre. Patients coming to the vaccination centre should use the Life Meetings and Events entrance on Central Parkway, located here. Parking is available in nearby Times Square Car Park.
Please note, the operation of the vaccination centre, including appointments and queueing, is solely the responsibility of the NHS.
Bringing Life Science Centre to you!
We're bringing our science centre activities online!
If you're missing your regular visit to Life Science Centre (we're missing you!), check out the activities below to see some familiar faces from our team demonstrating fun and educational activities you can try at home. And please feel free to chat with us on social media @scienceatlife, even if it's just to say hello!
Every donation, large or small, made directly to our Big Give page will help us to achieve our charitable aims.
Frequently asked questions
- #LifeGoesONline is a new project to bring Life Science Centre into your living room and help our visitors continue to feel part of the Life community during these challenging times.
- Content will be shared across our social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - regularly throughout the week.
- Sometimes this content will be videos of science experiments that you can try at home, or a science demonstration that can't be done at home but you can watch to learn someting new and be amazed. Other times, our content may be an activity sheet that you can download and print at home.
- We encourage you all to share videos and photos of you trying out our activities with the hashtag #LifeGoesONline and we'll share as many as we can with our online communities.
- #LifeGoesONline videos are pre-recorded and staff are working in-line with government guidelines.