Life Science Centre is now open on weekends only between 10:00am - 5:00pm. Tickets for timed slots can be purchased online in advance of your visit. Some slots on the afternoon will be kept free for walk-ups - but booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
Our safety measures remain in place. This includes the Life team and visitors being asked to wear a face covering unless exempt.
COVID-19 safety info
When visiting Life Science Centre
We can’t wait to welcome you to Life.
At Life, we’ve always been passionate about delivering the most entertaining, safe and comfortable experience for every visitor- every time! Not surprisingly, safety has become especially important to everyone since the start of the pandemic. Throughout, we’ve listened to our visitors and you’re telling us that you would like us to continue with our enhanced safety procedures. We’re in good company as everything we’re doing is in accordance with industry best practice and guidance issued by the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions.
For your safety, comfort, and enjoyment, the following measures remain:
- Online booking with timed slots remain – for members too. This helps us to monitor capacity – so there will be fewer visitors and plenty of space for you and your family to explore.
- Some slots will be kept free for walk-ups - but booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
- Distancing between groups and families is encouraged around the centre and at live shows.
- All visitors and our team must wear face coverings unless there is a valid reason not to - such as a medical exemption or other permitted reason. Children under the age of 11 are also exempt.
- Scanning the NHS QR code poster displayed by the entrance is encouraged. Use the NHS COVID-19 app on your smartphone.