We're thrilled to announce that we'll be reopening our science centre on Saturday 10 July. Find out more about our reopening plans and subscribe to our mailing list for updates on when you can pre-book tickets.
We continue to be the venue for an NHS large vaccination centre. Patients coming to the vaccination centre should use the Life Meetings and Events entrance on Central Parkway, located here. Parking is available in nearby Times Square Car Park.
Please note, the operation of the vaccination centre, including appointments and queueing, is solely the responsibility of the NHS.
COVID-19 safety info
When visiting Life Science Centre
The safety and comfort of our visitors and team is our top priority. We have introduced the following measures:
- Increased cleaning and significantly reduced visitor numbers. Hand sanitiser stations located throughout the centre.
- Social distancing from other families and our team and a clear one-way route. Signage and our friendly (socially distanced) team will keep you right!
- Capacity in our show spaces has been reduced to ensure social distancing between households, and all seats are sanitised between every show.
- Face coverings are compulsory for all visitors and our team, with the following exemptions: visitors with` disabilities and those with breathing difficulties (if they are wearing the Sunflower lanyard) and children under 11 years.
- We are recording the time that visitors arrive along with their contact information. We will only share them with NHS Test and Trace, if asked, in the event of another visitor testing positive for COVID-19.
- We have QR codes on posters by the entrance for visitors to scan with their smartphones to check-in on the NHS COVID-19 contact tracing app.