Life offers great value for money and our booking process is fuss-free.
Planning your school visit
A typical school visit includes time in the science centre plus a workshop in our labs or Making Studios– or you can opt for a workshop or a science centre visit only.
We’ll provide you with an itinerary when you arrive which is tailored to the learner level and focus of your group, and will also include your lunch break, so you don’t miss a thing! Life can provide lunch packages for your group, or you can bring packed lunches. Storage for belongings and any packed lunches will be provided on arrival, and there will be space for you to eat your lunch too. Our team can answer your science questions and help with activities on the day.
Please note: we cannot guarantee that you will be able to visit all areas on your visit. Please tell us if there are any particular areas you want to be included at the time of booking.
Before you book
Having the following information handy will help us to process your booking more quickly:
- Preferred date/s for your visit (it may be useful to have a few options available).
- Staff contact details (email, phone number and school address plus email for invoicing, if different).
- Number and ages / year group of students.
- Number of accompanying adults (please specify if this includes any 1:1 carers).
- Details of any workshops or aspects of the Science Centre you are interested in.
- Details of any special or additional needs, and how we can best support your visit.
- Gift shop time or goody bags required. These can be booked in advance to make your visit easier.
- Preferred lunch options – would you like Life to prepare tailored lunches and refreshments, or will you bring packed lunches?